Ross Flower shop was established in 1903 in Centralia, Illinois by brothers, Earl and Whittie Ross.
Carl and Jackie Thalman purchased Ross Flower Shop in 1959 and were honored to carry on the legacy of the well established Ross Flower Shop name. In 1978 their son Kenny and daughter-in-law Judy started the buying process which allowed Carl and Jackie to retire in 1985. The Thalman family is proud to be serving their hometown and surrounding areas for over a century!
Ross Flower Shop since 1903
112 years young!